Mariah Carey - Make It Look Good



Mariah Carey - Make It Look Good
You make me wanna say

Yeah, yeah

Oh boy you make me say



Something about you makes every girl hot

Suffering without you

I just want a taste of what you got

But my mama always told me not to



Play those players who play you til there's no more

Game left to be played

Look at what you got me going through

Can't help myself because



You make it look good (make it look good)

Say you make it look good (make it look gooder than them other fools)

Around you when I ain't supposed to be

Acting like I know you notice me

Fantasize about the way you lick your lips

Fingertips on my hips as we dip

Oh, boy you make it look good (make it look gooder than them other fools)



Baby baby sometimes, I need you

But I feel so shy

Simply can't leave you

Cause them other girls are gonna try

Guess their mama never told them not to



Play those playe

Share:
| More



Latest Uploaded Videos