Mariah Carey Heartbreaker feat. Jay Z with Lyrics by Jr



Mariah Carey Heartbreaker feat. Jay Z with Lyrics by Jr
mariah carey butterfly heartbreaker song great song with jay z

"Heartbreaker"



[Jay-Z:]

Yeah

Aight

([MC:] We're gonna do it like this)

Let's go

Jigga



[MC:]

(Gimme your love, gimme your love)

(Gimme your love, gimme your love)



[Jay-Z:]

Aight

You gotta bounce to this like this

You almost kinda watching this

Aha, whooo

Escape



[MC:]

Boy your love's so good

I don't wanna let go

And although I should

I can't leave you alone

Cause you're so disarming

I'm caught up in the midst of you

And I cannot resist at all

Boy if I do

The things you wanna to

The way I used to do

Could you love me baby

You leave me feelin used

Cause you go and break my heart



Heartbreaker you've got the best of me

But I just keep on comin' back incessantly

Oh why d

Share:
| More



Latest Uploaded Videos