Mariah Carey- Don't Forget About Us [Instrumental]



Mariah Carey- Don't Forget About Us [Instrumental]
Lyrics-



[Intro:]

(Don't forget about us)

Don't baby, don't baby, don't let it go

No baby, no baby, no baby no

Don't baby, don't baby, don't let it go

My baby boy...



[Verse 1]

Just let it die

With no goodbyes

Details don't matter

We both paid the price

Tears in my eyes

You know sometimes

It'd be like that baby



[Bridge 1]

Now everytime I see you

I pretend I'm fine

When I wanna reach out to you

But I turn and I walk and I let it ride

Baby I must confess

We were bigger than anything

Remember us at our best

And don't forget about



[Chorus]

Late nights, playin' in the dark

And wakin' up inside my arms

Boy, you'll always be in my heart and

I can see it in your eyes

You still want it

So don't forget about us



I'm just speaking from experience

Nothing can compare to your

Share:
| More



Latest Uploaded Videos